• Seeks to understand the client’s business, market, issues and objectives for the matter.
• Regularly maintaining a track record of all client transactions. • Assists the Senior Associate / Counsel while negotiating in dealings with clients. • Responding effectively to daily client queries and meeting client’s expectations.
• Is aware of when advice or assistance more senior team members should be sought.
• Engages with the client and manages the matter on a day-to-day basis.
• Actively involved in research work. Demonstrates excellent research skills, effectively utilizing internal and external knowledge resources.
• Understanding and gathering all available and relevant information.
• Produces detailed and accurate work, maintaining an overview of the matter.
• Applies knowledge to client situations to develop practical advice.
• Makes sensible use of precedents in drafting documents.
• Checks his/her understanding with others and challenges where appropriate
• Demonstrates and shares technical skills, knowledge and experience in his/her own areas of expertise
• Expertise in the Energy & Infrastructure area includes :
1) Oil and Gas
3) Power and Electricity
4) Project Finance
5) Ports & Shipping
6) Engineering & Construction
7) Roads, Rail and Metros
8) Water and Waste
•Experience in a large law firm or services industry.
Qualification: • Graduate in LL.B. from National Law Schools in India.
• Must be enrolled in Bar Council of India. Requisite Skills: • Has strong interpersonal skills, is attentive and demonstrates empathy for other by listening carefully and responding with considered questions and comments. • Demonstrates clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, focusing on the key points in a structured manner. • Excellent research skills. • Be proactive.