GIPS is a professionally managed Executive Search, Recruiting and Management firm based in Mumbai, a major hub for the entire Asia / Pacific region provides Fortune-500 Companies, Multinationals and Large Indian Corporations with the best talent available at all levels and management functions : CEO, President, VP, Senior and Middle management levels.
Our Client is a farm to retail Food Company in the business of making and selling a range of fresh food products. It is the market leader in fresh dips and pita chips, and has pioneered this product category in the country. It believes that consumers today are looking for healthy, fresh, ethically made food products.
Its products are sold through all leading national supermarket chains and local gourmet food stores like Godrej Nature's Basket, Food Hall, Big Bazaar, Spencers, Spar, etc. It has an exclusive partnership with FabIndia and sells through their stores. The products are also retailed online on and through other leading online market places. It is a fast growing professionally managed company led by well qualified professionals who have decades of experience in the food and FMCG business in India and internationally.
They are looking for a Sales Head, who will handle their Sales, and Sales Operations, at a national level.
- We are looking for a high-performing National Sales Head to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- The Sales Head will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve the financial targets.
- Position will have national level responsibility for growing sales in a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment.
- Currently we have over 100 sales staff on its rolls.
- The National Sales Head will need to recruit and build a capable team that will deliver the growth agenda.
- The position is based in the HQ in Gurgaon.
- The position will be a key part of the top leadership team and will report and work closely with the Promoters/ Directors.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans, targets and budgets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the company's distribution base. Build the appropriate Route To Market for the GT